June 18, 2011

2 Hello!

 I'm sure you are wondering what is "living in English". LIVING IN ENGLISH is the final aim of this blog. 
 I did not create this blog only as a support for my learners to improve their acquisition of English, I did not create this page, only to keep in touch with you, I did not create this, only to bring closer to you a different culture, but I did decide to open this space because of all of these reasons, and because I am convinced that when you decide to learn a new language, in this case English, you are opening a window to a new language, a new culture, and to a new way of thinking that bursts into your life and captures you forever. It will modify your own way of thinking, and will help you to see and understand the world and people from a different perspective, with a much more open mind.

As I experienced it, when you start learning a language and open that window, there is a turning point when you stop studying English to begin to LIVE IN ENGLISH, and that is what I try with this page, we will open that window together, I will be a mediator, to help English to capture you.
Welcome everyone!

2 comments:

Driu said...

Congratulations, I will follow you in your new experience, combine it with you twiter : )

Unknown said...

Thank you!hope it helps you!good luck with your adventure!:)

Post a Comment